Sunday, February 17, 2013

What is a Miracle?

What is a miracle?    Webster's definition of miracle is: "an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs".

A Doctor once told my parents, "The only thing that will save your baby is a miracle".

So, if that was the truth, then I must be a miracle. One would think that a miracle has special privileges or magical attributes.   With my miracle status why has my life been full of struggles, bad choices, and not bluebirds of happiness?    The only one who knows the answer to that question is the one who preformed the miracle of saving my life, God.  I guess once the miracle of life was given to me, it was up to me to find those bluebirds of happiness.  As I have gotten older life has become somewhat easier however, I am still struggling to define why am I a miracle?

No comments:

Post a Comment